Friday, February 25, 2011

A Style Saviour.


                                                                   Lauren Conrad 'Style' 

Recently for my birthday two of my lovely friends got me this book, and I love it! At first when I heard about it I was like Hmmm... bit of a pr stunt. Let me tell you I was wrong. It's jammed with pages upon pages of style advice, inspiration, face charts. I mean you name it, it's probably in there. Some of my favorite pages/chapters are the hair and makeup one's. There is alot of good ideas for simple, everyday hairstyles. 

She clearly worked hard on the book and it shows. A favorite page of mine is where Lauren tells you how to get those famous waves. I have tried the method personally and it seemed to work. I also have long, straight hard to curl hair. I feel that the book is sort of wrote in a slight personal manner. It's as if a very stylish friend was giving you advice. She's not telling you what to do but just heading you in the right direction. 

If you can get your mitts on this book I would say get it. It's a fantastic read and some really good pointer's in it. Definitely on my good book list. 
More posts coming during the week! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I need to get my hands on a copy. X

    ReplyDelete